Marketing Analytics Certificate: Turning Data into Insights
Marketing analytics gathers data from across multiple marketing channels, providing marketers with a solid view of how their campaigns are performing based on a series of business metrics. The goal of this practice is to leverage these insightful findings to make better decisions and optimize future marketing efforts.
Are You a Professional Looking to Gain Expertise in Key Areas within the Marketing Field?
This certificate program is designed for professionals who want to launch or refresh their marketing careers with cutting-edge knowledge. Marketers, analysts, business and product managers, brand managers, and others seeking to take a data-driven approach to marketing will benefit from this program.
About the Certificate Program:
Our ten-month Marketing Analytics Certificate program is designed to provide solid theoretical frameworks in critical areas within the field. Our instructors, seasoned marketing experts, will guide you through the core principles, tools, and industry trends around advertising, brand development, digital marketing, market research, marketing planning, and social media.
The certificate explores the following topics:
Learn how to design a content marketing strategy that leverages multiple tactics: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, blogging, email marketing, affiliate marketing, influencer nurturing, and more.
Learn to confidently oversee online business performance by mastering concepts like attribution, cookies, driving traffic with SEO and SEM, mapping the customer journey, and measuring KPIs against set goals.
Learn social science theories of cognition, motivation, emotion, personality, social influence, culture, and other aspects of human nature to transform analytics into a powerful tool for marketing action.
After Completing the Program You Will Be Able To:
- Plan a content marketing approach to engage audiences and encourage them to amplify a brand’s reach, credibility, reputation, and trust.
- Collect, measure, analyze, and report web data to understand and optimize web usage.
- Leverage AI and machine learning to extract insights generated through algorithms, data sets, and models to predict future behaviors and inform more effective marketing strategies.
- Apply social science theories to arrive at data-driven consumer understanding, recommend marketing actions, and test potential courses of action.
- Understand and use tools to analyze and process large volumes of real-time customer data.
Meet Your Instructors
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that overall employment for advertising, promotions, and marketing managers will grow at the rate of 10% each year over the next eight years, creating 31,100 new jobs. Significant new growth areas include digital marketing, multichannel marketing, and e-commerce—positions that did not exist in the early 2000s.
To succeed, marketing professionals need to immerse themselves in the digital world. Digital spending continues to increase exponentially, and technical and analytical skills have become the key to employability.
The average base pay for entry-level marketing positions in the US
- E-Commerce Specialist
- Insights Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Predictive Analyst
- Predictive Analytics Consultant
- Predictive Analytics Specialist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Strategic Planner
- Web Analyst
- Web Developer
- Web Specialist