Limited spots. Enroll now.
About the Course
Artificial Intelligence and Data Science for Leaders will introduce you to the range of new technologies and tools available to ensure that your business is future-fit in this digital age. Over the six-week period, you will learn about the opportunities that AI and data science can offer your organization.
You Will Learn To:
- Cultivate new skills that are essential for your business
- Develop a strategic plan to manage change within your team, function, or organization
- Identify the risks and rewards of new data science projects
- Create a strategy for your organization that employs AI to accomplish business goals
- Build a team for success in an AI world
- Select the best areas for early-stage development and understand how to scale AI solutions
The artificial intelligence and data science industries are booming, with an expected market value of 99.9 billion dollars by 2023 in the case of the former, and 16 billion by 2025 for the latter. An increasingly wide range of industries— automotive, entertainment, healthcare, media, retail, and telecommunications—need professionals with the skills to leverage AI and data science.
The average annual base pay for a CTO in the Unite States
3 out of 4
The number of C-suite executives who believe scaling AI over the next five years is crucial to the survival of their business
- Analytics Consultant
- Analytics Specialist
- Artificial Intelligence Specialist
- Big Data Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Digital Innovation Officer
- Digital Product Director
- Director of Strategy
- Insights Analyst
- Program Director
- Program Manager
Meet Your Instructors
Do you have questions?
The University of Chicago Approach to Online Learning
Our online learning programs are crafted with your specific needs in mind. Programs combine e-learning with live, interactive sessions to strengthen your skill set while maximizing your time. We couple academic theory and business knowledge with practical, real-world application. Through online learning sessions, you will have an opportunity to grow your professional network and interact with University of Chicago instructors and your classmates.