Register today and save 5%
Course modules will pause after Friday, December 23, 2022, and resume on Monday, January 2, 2023. Enjoy the holiday break!
About the Course
Our six-week, online Digital Marketing program is designed for participants to acquire core conceptual frameworks, strategies, and tools in digital marketing.
You Will Learn To:
- Explore the opportunities and challenges that accompany interacting with diverse populations in the digital age
- Make smart, strategic decisions around digital marketing initiatives.
- Be prepared to design and execute effective and ethically-minded digital marketing strategies with clarity and courage
- Be equipped to stay on top of whatever industry changes may come your way
You Will Be Able To:
- Understand current and emerging digital marketing concepts, strategies, and tools
- Apply practical knowledge within your workplace and be prepared to evaluate opportunities in the field of digital marketing
- Capitalize on digital marketing to drive business results within your organization while maintaining an ethical, human-centered approach
- Picture your role within a larger network and feel a sense of solidarity in your efforts to find your fit in digital marketing and drive results in your organization
- Be awarded a certificate of completion from the University of Chicago and become part of the UChicago network
The average annual base pay for a digital marketing specialist in the United States
The percentage of organizations currently investing in website optimization
- Channel Marketing Director
- Content Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Strategist
- E-commerce Marketing Specialist
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Internal Marketing Specialist
- Paid Search Manager
- SEO and SEM Specialist
- User Experience Designer
- Virtual Reality Developer
- Web Marketing Manager
Meet Your Instructor
Miriam Brosseau is the principal of Tiny Windows Consulting, a communications and strategy consultancy dedicated to helping mission-driven leaders make the world a kinder, braver, more curious place by asking bigger questions and telling smaller stories.
Before launching Tiny Windows in 2018, Brosseau worked for twelve years inside nonprofits, including running the Jewish TED-style platform ELI Talks. She spent three years as the Chief Innovation Officer of See3 Communications, a digital agency that worked exclusively with nonprofits and mission-driven organizations. In that role, she worked closely with organizations like the Alzheimer’s Association, the BUILD Initiative, and Make-A-Wish America to develop digital storytelling strategies, create content, and build internal digital marketing capacity. With Tiny Windows, Brosseau partners with nonprofit organizations to create digital marketing and communications strategies that help them connect their audiences both to the mission and to one another, building meaningful communities online.
Brosseau earned a master’s degree from Spertus Institute and a certificate in Storytelling for Influence from IDEO. Her writing has been featured by Beth’s Blog, Crackerjack Marketing, npEngage, and other prominent nonprofit publications. She co-authored the Social Media Policy Workbook in 2012 and more recently co-authored the essay on marketing and communications in the book titled Warm and Welcoming: How the Jewish Community Can Become Truly Diverse and Inclusive in the 21st Century (Rowman & Littlefield, 2021).
Do you have questions?
The University of Chicago Approach to Online Learning
Our online learning programs are crafted with your specific needs in mind. Programs combine e-learning with live, interactive sessions to strengthen your skill set while maximizing your time. We couple academic theory and business knowledge with practical, real-world application. Through online learning sessions, you will have an opportunity to grow your professional network and interact with University of Chicago instructors and your classmates.