Register today and save 5%
Course modules will pause after Friday, December 23, 2022, and resume on Monday, January 2, 2023. Enjoy the holiday break!
About the Course
Our eight-week course focuses on core aspects of marketing analytics, types of data, modeling and collection, tests and models, delving into customer data, data storytelling, building a data-driven culture, and the future of data analytics.
You Will Learn To:
- Understand the core principles of data analytics and the connection with marketing strategies
- Leverage data to create strategic competitive advantages
- Apply data-driven strategies to lead marketing and organizational initiatives
- Improve understanding of customers through analysis and insights
- Communicate and act on results through data storytelling
- Find, extract, organize, and describe data to support decision-making
You Will Be Able To:
- Apply your new skills and tools to review and analyze data
- Leverage data to improve marketing and financial results
- Present strategic recommendations on positioning, pricing, and target audiences to drive growth
- Play an active role in creating a data-driven culture for your organization
- Be awarded a certificate of completion from the University of Chicago and become part of the UChicago network
The median pay for advertising, promotions, and marketing managers in the United States
The ranking of Market Research Analyst in US News and World Report’s 2021 Best Business Jobs
The CAGR of the marketing analytics market over the next five years
- Account Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Development Analyst
- Digital Brand Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Data Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Promotions Manager
Meet Your Instructor
Bridget Sheahan works as the VP of Analytics and Insights at Vericast, a global media and marketing services company. Her role entails leading the analytics services, data innovation, and data science teams. Prior to this role at Vericast, Bridget held a number of analytics-related positions, including serving as executive director of Client Analytics, and before joining Vericast, she held numerous analytics roles at multi-unit US corporations.
Do you have questions?
The University of Chicago Approach to Online Learning
Our online learning programs are crafted with your specific needs in mind. Programs combine e-learning with live, interactive sessions to strengthen your skill set while maximizing your time. We couple academic theory and business knowledge with practical, real-world application. Through online learning sessions, you will have an opportunity to grow your professional network and interact with University of Chicago instructors and your classmates.