Register today and save 5%
Course modules will pause after Friday, December 23, 2022, and resume on Monday, January 2, 2023. Enjoy the holiday break!
About the Course
Our eight-week Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning course explains the mathematical and theoretical principles that support the function of machine learning in the business landscape. Students will acquire a foundation in data investigation and exploration, as well as supervised and unsupervised learning. They will also learn how to transform big data into informed, actionable insights.
You Will Learn To:
- Perform unsupervised and supervised machine learning on large-scale, unstructured/structured datasets
- Understand important pattern discovery concepts, methods, and applications
- Design classification and regression models for prediction and reasoning
- Develop a comprehensive grasp of model interpretation and evaluation
Methodologies and Techniques:
You Will Be Able To:
- Understand foundational concepts of predictive analytics and machine learning
- Interpret big data-related solutions
- Use the scripting programming languages, including Python, to process, visualize, and analyze large data sets and implement machine-learning solutions
- Earn a certificate of completion from the University of Chicago and join the UChicago network
A multitude of large corporations, including Accenture, Amazon, IBM, and Microsoft, are using AI, applying large-scale machine learning to boost innovation. Career opportunities for professionals dedicated to AI and machine learning have grown to include the energy, farming, finance, manufacturing, and transportation industries. According to the World Economic Forum, AI/ML roles are the most in-demand in today’s job market.
The average annual base pay for a machine learning engineer in the United States
The rank of AI and machine learning specialists among the most in-demand tech roles
The projected CAGR of the global artificial intelligence market from 2022 to 2030
- AI Engineer
- AI Specialist
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data-Mining Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Machine Learning Researcher
- Machine Learning Specialist
Meet Your Instructor
The University of Chicago Approach to Online Learning
Our online learning programs are crafted with your specific needs in mind. Programs combine e-learning with live, interactive sessions to strengthen your skill set while maximizing your time. We couple academic theory and business knowledge with practical, real-world application. Through online learning sessions, you will have an opportunity to grow your professional network and interact with University of Chicago instructors and your classmates.